Marina Del Rey, California
1.1K views 2 comments
Featured

Dropped my dog off for a four day stay.we took him back to the kennel he was assigned and left.

Upon return I went back to the back to find my dog wasn't in a kennel but a CRATE!!!They crated my dog for two days without my consent because he pooped in his kennel. If you don't let a dog out he will ***. As soon as we left my dog had on controlled scratching. We took him to the vet and of course he has fleas!

less than a week later we have to take him to the animal emergency care because his back was bleeding and oozing puss. Not only did he have fleas but also a bacterial skin infection!

I've have tried relentlessly for days to contact the owner at which she keeps magically ducking my calls.I'm out of pocket over 400$ because of this place and my dog is in a horrible condition!

Had an Experience with Churchland K9?

Comments

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #879642

This is California, not Portsmouth, VA

located in portsmouth, va

Custom K9 Services - Bad business Custom K9 Services "Ok I found custom k-9 services on Facebook where they look like rock stars with no bad review's. That should of been my first warning sign. So I get two..." Read more Christypaw Persians - My Christypaw Persions are my best purchase EVER! Christypaw Persians "I have known Christy Phillips for 3 years and am the proud owner of two of her fur babies! Jack and Oliver. Christy does not allow her babies to go..." Read more Beaux Art Kennels - Beware of Barbara Dion of Beaux Art Shar pei. I bought two sick dogs from her. Beaux Art Kennels "I bought a male apricot colored shar-pei from Barbara Dion in october 2015. She and her friend had advertised him on puppyfind as stud dog for sale. I talked with..." Read more Monroe Therapeutic Massage LLC - Self-serving, inhumane & callous - RUN! Monroe Therapeutic Massage LLC "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more