1.2K views
Featured

Dropped my dog off for a four day stay.we took him back to the kennel he was assigned and left.

Upon return I went back to the back to find my dog wasn't in a kennel but a CRATE!!!They crated my dog for two days without my consent because he pooped in his kennel. If you don't let a dog out he will ***. As soon as we left my dog had on controlled scratching. We took him to the vet and of course he has fleas!

less than a week later we have to take him to the animal emergency care because his back was bleeding and oozing puss. Not only did he have fleas but also a bacterial skin infection!

I've have tried relentlessly for days to contact the owner at which she keeps magically ducking my calls.I'm out of pocket over 400$ because of this place and my dog is in a horrible condition!

Had an Experience with Churchland K9?

Comments

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #879642

This is California, not Portsmouth, VA

located in portsmouth, va

Christypaw Persians - Christy Phillips is a wonderful person who breeds beautiful Persians.❤️ Christypaw Persians "In response to the negative comment from inewman689 regarding Christy Phillips and ChristyPaws Persians, such untruth and direct attack on personal integrity should not be allowed on this site. My..." Read more NextDayPets - Female Maltipoo NextDayPets "I had been looking for an apricot maltipoo puppy for a very long time! I'm from NJ, and they are extremely hard to come by and expensive here. I found..." Read more Pet Airways - Yorkshire Terrier Review from Arlington, Massachusetts Pet Airways "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..." Read more Simply Silver Persians Cattery - Persian Cat Review from Elizabethtown, Kentucky Simply Silver Persians Cattery "Rebecca Sprague and Jesse replied to an email I sent to them in February of 2013 regarding a kitten. We had 2nd choice of this litter in question, and we..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more It Works - SCAM!!they only want money from u It Works "Do not buy from them !!! Scam artist! Amy friend told me about the special I said hey why not. Waited for a month. My box was damage and also..." Read more Many Etsy Items falsely labeled Etsy "Etsy states clearly what handmade means, but the site is full of items listed as handmade that are just drop shipped from huge sources. This is obvious when you compare..." Read more ATT - I'm ready to change  providers ATT "My paycheck was changed abruptly to a direct deposit .I had already extended my payment date and then changed it again online .the direct deposit states that it will be..." Read more